Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Fun

This weekend I got a Saturday off for Fall Break. We knew we had to take advantage of having a day off together so we decided on one of our favorite things, hiking! We went up to Silver Lake with some friends. Its a little 4 mile hike that is pretty steep but not too hard at all. It was beautiful with all the fall colors and required a little off roading which is always a blast. Here are a few pics!

Beautiful!

Our amazing lil car that made it all possible

Ryan and Kevin had a rock throwing contest...

We packed hot chocolate and the thermos worked so well it was still too hot to drink hours later!


3 comments:

  1. How fun! Wish we could've joined you guys. Glad you had a good time though! We need to break out the Life game pretty soon yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE silver lake. I used to go there with my sister a bunch. Did you jump in the lake at the top? Anyways I was wanting to do that again so memo that in your head that we're gonna do that someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I have never seen your blog? Today is the first time I have EVER even known you had one. Thanks for inviting me along. We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete