Monday, October 26, 2009

Change of Seasons

So it seems that many people out there get itching to change their hair with the seasons. It most commonly goes light for the summer and darker for fall and winter. Well I have been pretty busy with this season change going on and I thought I would post a few favorites. Keep in mind I am a stylist not a photographer... and it shows. These are just me with my not so special camera trying to capture the beauty of these ladies new looks.

We forgot a before pic on Stacy but we just added some dark red blocking to welcome fall into her life and add some interest to her super blonde hair. SO fun!

Mare wanted to keep her length but go darker and add some fun layers for a more versatile look. Doesn't she rock those bangs?

Mel wanted the biggest change with inches and inches chopped off and a whole new look. Love it on her!

1 comment: