Monday, February 22, 2010

Girls just wanna have fu un! That's all the really waaaaaant!

So a few weeks ago I got the amazing oppurtunity to go to an international hair show in Long Beach with my school. It was SO much fun. We learned a lot, laughed a lot, ate too much and had a BLAST. Of course without hairschool bff statecy things never would have been quite as much fun. It was such a great way to end my hair school experience. It was a quick trip but loaded with so many magical festivities...topping the list? Meeting my hair celebrity idol NICK ARROJO! Couldn't have asked for a better last weekend of school. Here are a few pics summing it up. (more pics on facebook if you want all the visual details)





He is SO nice. SO adorable. And now a father of twins (I know that cause we became so close obviously). Oh and I love everything his company stands for, so different from the other big names. YAY for being starstruck!


2 comments:

  1. love it all. you look adorable in all the pics. wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still can't believe you met the man himself AND that he was so cool. you lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete