Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hate on me haters...now or later...

Ok I understand I am in the minority when it comes to winter being my favorite season. But can we show a little mercy? I understand snow sucks to drive in, I understand scraping your car is annoying (no garage, i get it), and I understand having to bundle up just to get the mail can be a set back. But is is not beautiful and peaceful to watch? Is winter gear not adorable to bundle in? Is cuddling in the cold not way more enjoyable than the sweaty summer? Is firing up the cocomotion not a joyous event? I could go on forever. If after considering all the possible good about winter you still hate it... please move to a year round warm climate asap and stop hating. Yes, please migrate. Thank you and happy shoveling!

6 comments:

  1. Amen sista! I'm with you completely on lovin' on the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I second that notion. I mean by the end of january it's like i've had enough, but for now its so pretty and especially makes the holiday season more magical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like it when people steal the shovel. :( The snow is very pretty, but I like to enjoy it from a safe distance, like my warm apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind snow if I don't have to drive in it and no one I care about has to drive in it. I think it's really pretty and to just play in it is fun. But otherwise, I think it's evil and believe me, I'm pushing for Jeff to get a job somewhere where it doesn't snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree julie. and your hilarious!

    ReplyDelete